Monday, June 18, 2007

Binky Man


As of Thursday, June 14th, 2006 we have endured the trial of making Chandler give up his binky! You may say, well I thought he already gave it up? NO, he still had it at naps and bed time because he is such a possessive little boy. He quickly gets attached to things and yes you could say he is a momma's boy. He is really struggling with absence of his binky. The first night he did pretty well because we gave him a new car to help him out. He cried for three hours straight when I tried to give him his nap the very next day! He finally cried himself to sleep. He asks why he can't have his binky! We told him Binky man came to take it. Who is Binky man? Shhhh, Binky man is someone we made up to help ease the pain. He looks similar to Santa Claus and he comes to take the binky's from bigger kids and gives them to little babies like Ashton, who don't have binkies. It's been four days and he is doing much better but still having such a hard time. It will probably take about a month to forget about his binky!

1 comment:

Karrissa Winward said...

Oh, that is so sad! Hopefully he will keep doing better without his binky over the next couple days. I am dreading the day I have to take McKinley's away!