9-6-07: Today Vanessa and I went to the dentist, it being Vanessa's first visit! Of course, Vanessa had no problems being there and she was actually excited to be going. She watched me get x-rays on my mouth to see if I had any cavities, and then they did x-rays on Vanessa and I was able to watch. After that they took Vanessa into the room next to me so they could clean her teeth with "strawberry" as she got to watch "Spongebob" on T.V. She did very well and I was really proud of her! The dentist told her she had NO cavities and they gave her a Princess toothbrush! I was really excited she did so well! Yeah Vanessa!
Vanessa in thee chair!
Cassidy working on Vanessa's teeth
The light bothered Vanessa
All done!
1 comment:
Good job Vanessa! I hope Peter's first visit to the dentist goes that well.
Post a Comment