Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Winner of American Idol 2008 "David Cook"!




If you go back to my older posts on Wednesday, April 30, 2008, You will find my prediction that David Cook would be the winner of American Idol! Wahoo!!!

2 comments:

julie said...

Hey, how are you feeling? I hope that the pain is almost gone. What did the doctor say at your visit yesterday? My cable went out the day of the American Idol finale so I couldn't watch it! It wasn't supposed to be turned off until Saturday since we are moving tomorrow, but oh well, they turned it off early. Kind of stunk though.

Weatherman said...

Hi Jana!

Thanks for inviting us to your blog! I'm sorry you are not feeling well. I hope the doctors are able to figure out what is going on. Keep us posted on what happens.

As for American Idol, Monica and I were pulling for David Archuleta, but we like David Cook too. It just would have been cool to say that the American Idol was from Utah! Have a great day!
-Corey