
It's great being a mom, especially to my little Vanessa, Chandler, and Ashton! I had a great Mother's day, my little family really spoiled me and I totally wasn't expecting it! Dave got me this sweet real diamond necklace from Kay Jeweler's, it has three diamonds that represent my three children. He also got a bedspread for our bed, we haven't bought one yet in our whole marriage, it's pretty sad I know, but finally we have something pretty on our bed!!!! Thanks babe and my cute kids!
I didn't get to spend that much time with Dave because we had to take him to the airport for another one of his long trips, this will be the fourth time he has gone out to Boston, MA. So I will definitely miss his face!After we dropped off "daddy" we went to my Aunt Karen's house where we enjoyed a nice BBQ, while we were there Elder Jake Frisby talked to all of us on the phone, it was really exciting! Then we went up to my parent's house so we could talk to Hermana Brittany Frisby on the phone! It was great talking to the both of them, I really do miss them!!! I am so lucky to have all my family members!!! They are awesome!
I am lucky to have my mom too! She came to my house to sleep over and we had fun. We put a movie on for the kids so my mom and I could play on the computer for a bit, then I realized it was really quite and I went into the family room, Vanessa and Chandler were passed out on the couch and Ashton passed out on the floor! It was the cutest thing ever! What a great day!
1 comment:
I'm so glad that you had a great Mother's Day! That is such a beautiful necklace. Marci must be right when she said that Dave is making GOOD money. I am so happy for you guys. I really like your new bedspread. It is very pretty and elegant. We have never bought one either. I just have one that was given to us. Don't you love it when the kids zonk out on their own? Kind of nice to have a break sometimes.
Post a Comment