Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Smile.

This is one of the joys of being a parent, a smile that melts your heart! Ashton is now 15 months old! He loves to get around all sorts of ways these days from his bum skoot to the normal crawl, YES I said he can CRAWL!!! ha ha ha, I didn't think it would ever happen but he finally did it! He also walks around the furniture hanging on it, he also does the famous "Monkey crawl" that both Vanessa and Chandler did when they were little itty bitty's. YES he finally accomplished a big milestone in life, actually two of them...
1~ YES ladies and gentleman HE CAN STAND! Stand without holding on to anything, and pull himself up in the middle of the room into a standing position, I bet in just a few weeks our little munchkin will be walking.

2~ Mastered the STAIRS! He learned this last Monday, June 9th...he had previously made it up to one step a while back, but didn't realize until last week that he already had the ability to do it now! I think he can do more things than he decides to do, a little faith Ash!!!

(Vanessa also accomplished a milestone the same day, look for her video!)

No comments: