Tuesday, August 5, 2008
1 a.m.
So what am I doing up at 1 a.m.? ...and what am I exactly doing? I have been working on my Primary Music leader stuff, oh by the way that's my new calling, and I absolutely love it! Since I will be out of town, I still make it my duty to prepare the material for my substitutes. Anyway, can you believe that I jammed up my new printer? ARghh! So as I was trying to fix the printer, I heard this loud laughter outside. My office has a huge window so I peaked out of the blinds and decided to watch the four boys that were in my driveway. Why on earth were they there? I kept spying and realized they were trying to sneak up on Ramseys in the backyard, well my humorous self kicked in and also realized that the boy was sandwiched in between the fence and Dave's truck. So I decided to grab my truck keys and push that big red button on the key chain, and yeah I let the Truck's alarm go off and last for oh I say about 5 minutes...I heard the boy gasp, and those boys ran for their lives, while I was peaking out laughing my head off!!! They ran for their backyard (which was just acrossed the street)and they decided to wait it out for a bit until it was safe to sneak back into their house. I probably ruined their fun, but it made my day! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is hilarious! Did you wake up your neighbors blaring the alarm at 1 in the morning?:) I wish I could have seen the look on those boys faces. Priceless.
I hope I didn't wake up the neighbors, but really they wouldn't have to blame me, it was obvious those boys were too close to the truck, it could even look like they were up to something wrong, but yes it was priceless, it gave me a burst of energy so I had a hard time falling asleep!
Wow Jana, That story is awesome! No one will want to play jokes on your house like doorbell ditch, or toilet paper, etc.
Thanks for a good laugh!
Monica.
That was awesome. I probably wouldn't think of that, I would just go outside and yell at them. This was a much better idea.
hey i'm jana's cousin. the car alarm was the best practical joke i've ever seen!lol
Jana, you crack me up! Hey, I just watched The Singles Ward 2! I saw Dave!!! What a natural! Ha ha! Good stuff.
YOu are so funny, good for you! I would have done the same thing!
Post a Comment