Sunday, August 31, 2008

Kindergarten


Vanessa started Kindergarten at Sprucewood Elementary! She met her Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Broderick, on Monday the 25th of August!!! She started school the very next day! Vanessa's goes to afternoon kindergarten! Chandler goes to morning preschool, so I am driving back and forth a whole lot, but I figured it would be nice for them to miss each other, so maybe they can get along better? Vanessa could have gone to Kindergarten last year because she is already 6 and her birthday is in August but we felt it would be best for her to be the oldest one in class. Vanessa is already making new friends and loving her school!

4 comments:

McFarland Family said...

What a cute girl!! I think Nolan might be the oldest in his class, too. He's not quite 6 though. Does she like it?

julie said...

SO cute! I love how the backpacks are almost as big as the little kindergartners. You will be amazed to see how much she'll learn this year. Katelyn is loving 1st grade. She comes home with 100's on her spelling tests and reading tests, and I am amazed. They grow up too fast. I know I am always saying that, but they do!!! Vanessa is so cute. I love her glasses.

Josh and Tracy Wilson said...

She is so adorable!! Good luck to her in school. Isn't it so sad to let them go? I had such a hard time letting my daughter go to kindergarten this year too.

Stephanie said...

That's awesome, I love those pictures of Vanessa!