Saturday, October 4, 2008

Donut Falls



Britt and I had the funnest time together EVER!!!! We hiked up to Donut Falls up the Big Cottonwood Canyon and just from my bum shake walk we decided to make the most spaziest Video ever!!! So be prepared for silliness galore! LOL!!! Get ready for more videos coming soon!

2 comments:

Weatherman said...

ROFL!!! Jana my favorite part is when you and Britt are in front of the waterfall and you two are dancing. The 2nd song "Fidelity" starts to play, and I started bustin up laughing! I wish I could have that much fun hiking:p) I miss you! Can't wait to hang again!
love ya,
Monica

Lovey Dovey said...

You guys are so much fun. We love you. I hope you have put this on a disc for your posterity to see. Just think when you are 101 and your great-great grands can watch what their great-great grandmas were like...You are a hoot...Love Aunt Sid