Saturday, August 11, 2007

My Kiki?


You may ask what is a Kiki? Well, when I was a little girl I had a favorite blanket that had "suckies" and I called my blanket a Kiki as I enjoyed sucking my thumb. I also called my bottle a loo-loo, don't ask me where I came up with these names I have no clue! I don't think my children will have problems sucking their thumbs, they are too into binky's. But Ashton loves his blankey! The way I get him to sleep is to throw a blanket over his head after I put him in his carseat or bassinet and then after he falls asleep all by himself I will then uncover his head so he can breathe better. Kids are so funny, they all have their little things they do that are just so cute!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That's awesome. Peter won't fall asleep without his puppy. I love kids!