At the wellness visit for Ashton, we found out that he now weighs 15 lbs. 10 oz., I thought he was for sure 16 lbs or more, but he's getting really close! Even though he looks chunky he is still below average on weight. His height is 25 1/2 inches long too. He cried when he got his shots, but not as bad as he did at his 4 month appointment.
Ashton can almost sit up without help!!!! He is doing really good at everything he does! He is now eating baby food: rice cereal, sweet potatoes, peas, and squash so far! His favorite are the sweet potatoes. He will not let you eat in front of him unless you are feeding him his foods too!
We are so lucky to have Ashton in our lives, we really love each one of our children. I just absolutely love watching them grow and I like sitting back and waiting to see what they will do next! I love kids!!!!!!!
1 comment:
That is so exciting that he can almost sit by himself! He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment