Friday, October 19, 2007

Our Home

Can you believe it? It's already been over two years that we have lived in our home! I wanted to post a picture of our house because I know many of my friends haven't had a chance to see it yet. We are so thankful to be blessed with a home that we can raise our children in!!!! Yay!


We have remodeled a few things, here are some pictures of what we've done:

Before

After

(Dave and Brian did the mantel, Dave did the tile)


Dave putting hardwood in our living room


After


When we bought our home, it was out-dated back in the 80's (cream walls, tan carpet and linoleum)...so ever since we have been slowly remodeling. We took a huge break when I went back to school to finish and now we have started up remodeling again. This is our living room, before it had cream walls and khaki colored carpet, with tan tile by the front door. Dave layed the real hardwood floors down by himself, he did all the moulding and I am the painter! I love painting and he loves doing the wood-work.


So this is our ugly bathroom on the main floor that is now undergoing construction, we chose browns for this bathroom and we will also tile the floors and the walls. Dave loves doing detail work, I will do a before and after shot when we finally finish the project!

Dave is all about the REAL stuff, this is the real old stone travertine tile that we are using, it will look a slightly different color when it is up and finished.


1 comment:

Karrissa Winward said...

I have never seen your house- I really love it! I love the living room, the wood work on the bottom half of the walls is gorgeous!