The beginning of this year, 2007. Our family decided we would buy one movie a month for the kids. Our movie library started off very scarce and since then we have accumulated 12 new movies! We decided to buy movies for November and December now so we wouldn't have to worry about it during the Hollidays, but who says the movies have to stop here?
Here is the list of the movies that the we now have in our Children's DVD Library:
Flushed Away
Ice Age
Ice Age The Meltdown
Charlotte's Web
The Night at the Museum
Garfield: A tail of two Kitties
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Barnyard
Herbie Fully Loaded
The Little Mermaid
Barbie as The Island Princess
The Polar Express
1 comment:
Jana, I just wanted to let you know that I visit your blog often. It was a blast seeing you this summer and getting to know you better. You are an awesome mom, and I admire your constant cheerfullness and happiness. I hope to see you again soon.
Post a Comment