
Wow! It snowed and snowed "all day long"! At 9 a.m. I measured that we received 12 inches of snow, and the snow didn't stop until about 2 p.m. later on! The plowman never came and everyone in the neighborhood struggled and had their cars get stuck! You had to have four wheel drive to get out of the neighborhood! Dave never made it to work because it was so bad! Here are some SNOW pictures!!!
Doesn't look that bad in this picture, but it was!
Dave trying to find his car
The huge mountains of snow on the side of our driveway
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Jana he is adorable. 2 ladies that I work with also have a chihuahua and a great dane. I think it is a great combo of little and big. I keep telling Shayne I want a big dog eventually too. I'm glad you found what you were looking for. I am so excited to see more pics as he grows. And your little chihuahua is still cute as ever!!
We were excited when it actually snowed here in Georgia, but it didn't stick. It is fun when the snow dumps like that (well if you don't have to go out in it), but I don't miss the cold!!!! Hope you built a great big snowman in all of that snow!
Holy cow that was quite a snow storm and I had to drive to work in it. It was so scary. I kept yelling at my kids in the back seat to be quiet and leave me a lone because I was so scared. The freeway wasn't even plowed at all. Anyways Jana I am so sorry I didn't come to your party last week. Our family has been so sick and finally I got it and didn't want to give it to you guys. Anyways lets still get together sometime. Check out my blog I finally started one.
aarondesmondsfam.blogspot.com
kimberly
Post a Comment