Sunday, January 6, 2008

Merry Christmas!



We had a wonderful Christmas day!!! WE are so BLESSED! Thankyou to all those who contributed to our day!
Christmas started out with Dave making a huge "southern" breakfast with grits, biscuits and gravy, eggs and bacon. Then we were spoiled with thee opening of gifts. I didn't get Dave as much as he got me, but he was spoiled about a month ago, when I let him go on a HUGE shopping spree at one of his favorite places: THE HOME DEPOT! I didn't really ask for much, but I guess when you don't ask for much you still can get spoiled rotten! ha ha. We got our children two toys each along with some clothes and movies. Then we visited the Granny's pile and had lunch at Aunt Karen's house, Aunt Janette was there too! Then later on we visited the Glass family and their pile! The kids sure got spoiled!!!

Dave and the kids

Me and the kids

Vanessa and the pony she received from "Santa Claus"

Chandler and "Big Mack"

Ashton rather play with the wrapping paper

( his toy is in the upper right corner)

The fancy chair Dave got me for Christmas

Dave & Chandler

My dad, his face, and Aunt Janette

The big gift that all of us got my parents!

3 comments:

Perry's said...

What a fun Christmas you had, cute pics. Yeah we have 2 little dogs and they are the love of our lives (our kids since we don't have any yet) I bet your dog is cute I say definitely get another, I think it is easier with 2 - they keep each other company.

Karrissa Winward said...

Glad you guys had a good Christmas!

McFarland Clan said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun Christmas. WE missed seeing you. Vanessa needs to come over sometime. love ya tons! Sarah