
Dave and I asked Chandler the question, "What is your full-name?", and we were expecting him to say, "Chandler LeGrande Glass", like we had been practicing...but our little hilarious boy blurted out, "Chanman the Great Grand Glass, that's my name!" I proceeded to ask him where he got this name and he said, "At the Doctor's!" So it went from "Handsome" to "Chanman the Great Grand Glass!"
3 comments:
That is hilarious. For a while Tyler's name was "Big Boy". Whenever anyone asked him, that is what he would say. I love Chandler's mohawk. Very cute. Too bad I had to buzz all of Tyler's hair off. I sure wish you could cut all of our hair, I stink at it. Keep taking care of Marci for me!
Chandler has such a great personality! I love your children, I can't wait to see them again!
that is so dang cute. kids say the cutest things. and it so fun to see what they are going to come up with next. free zoo day is next week on wednesday. let me know if you are going and we can meet up even if it is just for a little bit.
Post a Comment