My little Ash is no longer little!!!! He is growing up so fast and I wish I could just freeze the time and ENJOY him right now FOREVER! Okay he is still little but not 5 lbs 13 oz anymore, he is over 18 lbs and just cute as a button. If you want some cute little buttons he grows them! he he... Ashton is my skooter, he decided not to take up crawling but to skoot, and it isn't just any skoot, he does this little jig or dance as he skoots, it is the cutest thing. Ashton is our musically inclined child so far, he loves to sing with you and rock out with his little munchkin body. He is very handsome and that's not just cause I am biased that he's mine, he is handsome! I get so many people telling me he looks like Chandler or he is a split image of Dave, but really I see Vanessa in his face, they have the same straight eyebrows, and the same little perfectly round dot of a dimple. I can't believe Ashton will be the big ONE next month! He has five little chompers in his mouth and one on the way. I enjoy every bit of my children...I try to just enjoy them rather than constantly disciplining them! I love that we have such healthy and beautiful children! I am so thankful!
2 comments:
That is such a cute picture of the two of you! It is so sad how fast they grow! I wish I could make time stand still.
That's awesome, your children are so cute, I can't believe Ashton is already that old! My how time flies!
Post a Comment