Wednesday, March 26, 2008

32


I was going to post this blog two weeks ago and well, you know how it is, ya get pretty busy with life! Anyway, Ramseys and Vanessa now weigh the same, thirty-two pounds! But I am sure he is bigger by now, he is growing so fast but still so small for only 4 1/2 months being a Great Dane! Ramseys goes to puppy school every Wednesday and is learning obedience and commands, he is doing very well so far! I already knew how to train my dogs with sit, down, stay, off, come, shake a paw, roll over, etc. But the training is teaching me other things to do with him like watch me, leave it, and how to walk on a leash etc. that I needed some kind of help with. I figured if he is going to be such a large dog, he definitely needed to be taught some manners!

2 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

I can't believe how big he got so fast!

julie said...

wow, he is getting really big. How are the kids reacting to his size? Do they love having such a big dog? Pretty soon they can ride him all over the house?!