Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to you....

Happy Birthday to my little cute face, Ashton! I can't believe he is one years old already! I look at his small body and I just can't imagine him walking soon, he looks more like 6 months to me! He decided he is only going to skoot around, it is the cutest thing though and where ever we go, he is the center of attention. One boy in our ward always "borrows" Ashton to show off his little skoot to everyone in the ward! It's funny because everyone who doesn't have a baby skooting they wished theirs would skoot, Dave and I were the opposite, we wanted him to crawl, but now we are just loving the entertainment!



Our little Ashton was born March 11, 2007 at 12:17 p.m. weighing in at only 5 lbs 13 0z and 19 inches long. He was born on my 37th week of being pregnant via v-bac. He tried coming about three different times earlier than his birthdate. I almost had to have another c-section because the umbilical cord was wrapped around his shoulder preventing him to come down the birth canal, his little heart beat started dropping so fast, and then the doctor told me to start pushing when I was dialated to a "9", 20 minutes later he came into the world just fine and handsome!

2 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Happy Birthday to Ashton!!

julie said...

I love your slide show! He is such a cute little boy! Now you have to have another little girl for Vanessa! J/K You have plenty of time before you start thinking about that!