
I found the cutest idea on the internet about a
tradition you can start with your childr

en when they have the Tooth fairy in their lives, and it is all about having a special little door that the Tooth Fairy can use when your child begins loosing their teeth! Vanessa lost her first tooth on April 3rd, the night that Dave finally came home from Boston. Vanessa's tooth had been loose for some time now, it got to the point where she would only eat applesauce, yogurt, pudding, soup and frosty's...on April 3rd her tooth still wasn't coming out but was hanging by a thread so I asked Vanessa if I could inspect her tooth to see how much longer until it would come out. As I was inspecting I yanked the tooth out as fast as I could, the funny thing is she didn't realize I had done it! But when she saw the tooth in my hand she was in disbelief, it was fun to see the emotion swept across her face! That night the Tooth Fairy came and left two dollars under her pillow.

No comments:
Post a Comment