Never have I ever been so into a book like I am when I read "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer. When I am captured in this world of "Twilight", I never want it to end, it's all I think about...Do you have an Edward Cullen in your life? "Twilight" is a must READ book! It took me two weeks to read this book and I loved every minute of it, I am excited to be reading Stephenie's next book, "New Moon". She has three "Twilight" series books right now:1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. Eclipse
She has a fourth book coming August 2nd, 2008..."Breaking Dawn" and also Twilight the Movie should be coming out December 12th, 2008, that is the release date for the moment! This has totally made my life exciting! I can't wait until the Movie comes out!!!

2 comments:
I'm so excited that you're finally reading the books! I'm glad that you're enjoying them. I have to caution you about the third book, so let me know before you read it. We should go see the movie together, that would be a fun outing! :}
they are good books huh?
Post a Comment