Monday, September 15, 2008

Almost forgot....


I totally forgot to post this!!!! We had our family pictures taken through Raquel Wilbur Photography and the location was near some old buildings and the train tracks in Lehi for an Urban look. Anyway, to get up and down the tracks there was a pretty steep hill to climb, of course as I was holding Ashton and me and my clod-hoppers (big shoes) were attempting to go down the hill, I lost my balance and as I was falling my hand went out to save us!!! Well I didn't realize it until two days later that my wrist was in massive pain, if I bent it at all it would really hurt!!! My life is so busy with three kids that I don't ever have the time to think about myself!!! So I went to my usual chiropractic appointment (doing hair really messes up my body!) and found out I had sprained my wrist!!! Usually, my reaction would have been a little more negative and I would be upset but all I could do was laugh! Except I had to wear a brace for a week and a half!!!!! So here is a pic of me and my wrist brace!

1 comment:

julie said...

Aww, that stinks that you sprained your wrist. I am glad that you didn't get hurt worst and that Ashton didn't get hurt when you fell! I hope it gets feeling better soon!