
I have always wondered if I talk in my sleep or do anything funny while I sleep, but Dave always tells me no I don't do anything out of the ordinary. But then Dave came up to me today and "HAD" to tell me the funniest thing!!! He told me that Vanessa was having a hard time sleeping last night and he went to go lay by her and after a while he came back to our bed and when he entered the room I was humming away at some song!!!! I wish I could remember what I was dreaming about!!! But I thought it was so hilarious!!!
4 comments:
Is that you when you were a baby? Every once in a while Christian will talk in his sleep and when I start laughing it wakes him up and he gets so mad at me. Does Dave know what song you were humming? Too funny.
I talk occasionaly, but Doug will talk and sleep walk. It is pretty funny what some people do when they are not fully alert!
That's awesome, I love the picture!
no that's not me as a baby, it's Ashton at a month old, I tried to find sleepy pics of me, no luck lol
Post a Comment