We spent Mother's day with my side of the family and had a wonderful time. We had a barbeque on the grill with lots of yummy food. We gave and received simple fun gifts. We have such great relationships with my brothers and sisters that there is seldom a boring moment. We love to rile up each other and joke around! It's the best of times. I am really thankful to have the family I have! I am grateful to have the Mother I have. No other mother is quite like my mom, Janet. She makes life interesting and fun. What other mother has taken their daughter toilet papering when they were young? ha ha! I love it! My friends loved my mom growing up and would bragg about her! She is continually loved! Thanks mom! Thanks for being you! (Dave missed out on the pictures because he was feeding Ashton and watching the Utah Jazz game.)


Jake and Britt be their normal selves!


