Well, I took care of two of my nephews, Elliott and Oliver, along with my three kids from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Vanessa, 4, Elliott, 4, Chandler, 2, Ashton, 4 months and Oliver 2 months. Five children all under the age of four! It's like caring for twins with Ashton and Oliver because they are so close in age and are babies! It is a little tricky because your are out-numbered five times! It's really hard to get any one on one action for the older children because the babies need constant attention when feeding, holding and changing them when they aren't sleeping. But they are all so cute! I do have some dang cute nephews and of course I think that of my children too! It does make me think if I can handle more kids, but of course they all won't be so young when another one comes along. I enjoyed caring for the babies the most because they just think you are so awesome in this time of their lives! Look at Oliver's cute smile!!
Look at all of that hair! When you have Ashton next to Oliver, he looks bald!
1 comment:
He has so much hair! Oh, I can't even imagine five kids, I can barely take care of one. One time I took care of the McFarland kids and I asked myself, "Do I really want to have more than one kid?" But of course I do. What a fun day!
Post a Comment