Monday, July 9, 2007

Boondocks


On Saturday, June 2nd, 2007: Dave's work has a summer party each year and this year we spent some fun at Boondocks in Draper, Utah. There are many different things you can do to entertain yourself such as go-karts, bumper boats, miniature golf, batting cages, laser tag, kiddie cove, arcades, rock climbing wall and tons more! We also had lunch there with all of Dave's co-workers and had tons of fun. Everything was paid for by Authorize.net which made it that much more enjoyable. I think Vanessa and Chandler had the most fun because when it was time to go they cried and cried! (I know this was a while ago but I am so backed up with our postings because I am studying really hard for my state board exams that are on July 14th).

2 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

I have never been to Boondocks but always want to go there each time I pass it on the freeway. Looks like tons of fun!

Bryan Schmidt said...

That looks so fun! I want to go! *whine*