Monday, July 30, 2007

Single's 2nd Ward

On Saturday, July 28th my hubby, Dave spent half the day with Halestorm Entertainment doing a small part in the upcoming movie Single's 2nd ward. I have connections with friends who are in the business and was able to get Dave the part. They even offered me to be in it but I decided that it would be too hard with my state board exams and three children. I was excited that Dave would get the opportunity!!!

Dave had a great time getting to know the people on the set and going over his small part. Dave is a city worker in the movie along with two other guys and Kirby runs by them thinking they are the three nephites. So if you want to look for Dave in the movie, it is scheduled to come out this November!






2 comments:

Greedy Kristian said...

Very fun. Can I get his autograph?

Stephanie said...

That sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to see him in the movie!