Our little Vanessa bug's birthday was today! She was born on a Wednesday five years ago at 10:28 a.m., she was my easiest delivery and easiest pregnancy!!!!! Maybe that's because Heavenly Father knew she'd be three children-in-one when she got older! Dave and I surprised Vanessa with breakfast in bed, it was something she has been asking for for a long time. We made pancakes, eggs, and bacon with orange juice. When we brought it up to her, her face said it all, she was very pleased with us and she loved the surprise. We didn't get to do too much today because I am still sick but she did get to open all of her presents from us! She got a hello kitty jewelry box that she had asked for, notepad, colored pencils, hello kitty pens, a princess flashlight, flower flip-flops, white & pink shoes, two pairs of pajamas, khaki pants, and a cute top. We love shopping for our kids!!!
2002
2004

2005

2006

2007
2 comments:
Happy Birthday beautiful Vanessa!
Jana, I can see how much you love your daughter! I love that last one awesome picture!
Post a Comment