So anyway, I was on
KSL.com like I always am, under the
classifieds in the dog section. I
love dogs, I
love them almost as much as I
love kids! So I find myself just browsing the ads for dogs to see all the cute dogs out there....and then it happened,
I found an ad with a picture of my mom's twin! I couldn't believe my eyes! They had the same deep set eyes, the same nose and mouth! The hair was a little different but other than that...
TWINS! I showed Dave the picture of this lady holding up two puppies that she was selling, and I asked him what he thought of the picture. He said two different things:
1. Why is
she wearing a wig?
2. Doesn't
she have enough dogs?
Ha ha!
Who is she? I laughed when I told Dave that was NOT my mom, and he was in disbelief! He had to be! But
NO it wasn't!
So here is the picture and I tried finding a picture with my mom posing the same way but I couldn't find any, my mom looks a tad bit older that the mystery twin, but tell me what you think! (If they had the same make over, I bet no one could tell the difference between them!)

My mom's twin

My mom
2 comments:
I do think that they look a lot alike, however, I like your mom's eyes better and I think that she's prettier. :) However, I think you're right, if they had the same makeover it would be pretty difficult to tell them apart.
Hey Jana, your blog is so cute. The Glass House was way creative, that's how I listed the link on my blog. Let's do lunch or something sometime, Jackson always loves new friends and it would be fun to see you.
Post a Comment