
Brittany and I have been connected to the hip since she was born! I wanted to care for Brittany like she was my own so I carried her around every where I went. I even took it upon myself to move her into my bedroom. We shared the same bed until one day she peed on me. Ha ha! But I still loved her! he he! So we have always been such great sisters. So I will really miss her while she is on her mission! We are all so lucky to have such a wonderful family!!!
Brittany had her farewell on Sunday, October 14th! Her talk was amazing! For a sec
ond I thought she was giving her Homecoming talk it was that good! So I will be excited to see what her talk will be like when she gets home! It was fun to see her enjoy the moment with her friends and family.
We then had to say goodbye to Sister Frisby on Wednesday, October 17th. This wasn't just any ordinary day either, six years ago it was the day that our Grandma Winward passed away! We ate breakfast at Ihop before Brittany left and we said our goodbye's and I can't wait to say our hi's once again! I love you Brittany! Good luck!
2 comments:
Ha ha I remember walking up to your house in the snow with Krista to play with you and Brittany when we were little. I've barely every seen her since then, it seems to me like she should still be 8 years old. She'll be back before you know it!
that is so awesome, I know she will be so great! We can't wait to hear about her mission through the blog.
Post a Comment