Sunday, November 4, 2007

Chandler's Birthday!!!


Chandler was born on a Monday at 8:05 a.m. on November 1st, he was only 6 lbs 5 oz. and 18 1/2 inches long! He came 13 days early! I never told my sister Becky or my brother Brad that I was pregnant with Chandler while they were on their missions. So Becky came home when I was 5 months along with him. She was mad at me for not telling her! Brad's homecoming was November 6th, and my due date was November 14th, so I figured Brad would come home with me ready to "POP", but the joke was even better when I had Chandler early and Brad came home to a little bundle instead. Brad didn't have to wait for his first nephew to come into the world, he was very surprised to come home and see us with another baby, he first thought we were babysitting. He was so surprised that I had a baby without him knowing about it!
All about Chandler: Chandler is quiet when he is out of his comfort zone, his comfort zone being his HOME. If he is around familiar people he'll be himself. He is very smart, he can count to twenty already and he knows his colors (he has known this for at least 6 months). He is very humorous, he likes to pull some pretty hilarious faces, he really entertains me. If I am ever upset with him, he'll do his "manipulation face" and it warms your heart, makes you smile and forget why you were ever mad at him. I love to look at his eyes, he has one brown eye and one blue. He loves his CARS, he has probably over a hundred of them. His favorite movie is CARS, and he loves to go on walks with me while he pushes his fire truck around the block. He wants a big dog, even though the last big dog (Kiya) we had would knock him down on purpose and make him cry. He his my HANDSOME boy!
November 1st, 2007: So Chandler is now three years old, we celebrated his birthday today by eating out at the Red Lobster and then taking him to Walmart to pick out a gift for himself. He gets to open the rest of his gifts at his Birthday party on Saturday.
This is when I "balded" Chandler to bring in his thick hair
Amazingly I took this picture at a restaurant in California
Chandler doing the "Bruce" look
Chandler learning to play the guitar like daddy
Chandler and his awesome Uncle Brad

Chandler in his Denver, Bronco gear

My little Monster!

My renegade Chan Man

No comments: