Sunday, November 18, 2007

Seven Year Anniversary



We were married in the Jordan River Temple on Friday, November 17th, 2000!!! I can't believe I have been married seven years!!! It's been wonderful! I love being married, and I absolutely love my husband, Dave!!! He has always treated me like a Princess, he always calls me Princess Janica and I call him Sir David...we have come along way!!! We have definitely paid our dues to get where we are now today. The house we have...the children...it hasn't come to us on a silver platter, it was well worth it!!! You haven't lived until you experience children together!!! We love our children very much!!! WE ARE STILL IN LOVE, even though our time flies by with children wearing us out! We look forward to the eternities we get to spend with each other! Yay for families FOREVER!



Dave was in charge of coming up with ideas for our anniversary events, and he definitely did a great job!!! He always does, he thinks of the coolest things to do! He sent me away from our house for a few hours...then I came back and when I opened the door there was a trail of red roses, they lead me to a card with all of his thoughts and love, and then I followed some more roses to the living room....Dave had put up some awesome drapes in our living room!!! Then I looked at the adjacent wall and found a panoramic picture of the Jordan River Temple that I had been eyeing!!! I was definitely spoiled!!! We didn't have much time to eat out, so we had a quick bite to eat at Wendy's and then we went to the movie theater to watch, "The Bourne Ultimatum". We had a great ol' time!!! Then Dave read the card I made up that had a DVD attached to it, I put together a DVD with pictures and music on it about our time spent together.

1 comment:

Karrissa Winward said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I would love see the temple picture you got! Are you guys going to Grandpa Winward's this Friday?