Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tagged by Two!

So I was tagged by two different people, Karrissa and Amber. This was really hard to think about when I found myself put on the spot, but of course there are things I do differently or even considered weird!

1. My biggest weird thing I do is that I “dig” when I sleep, and what does that mean? My toes scratch the blankets back and forth and blankets don’t last very long with me. But I love doing it because it helps me tire out so I can sleep! I don’t do it that much anymore because I started getting these major Charlie horses in my calves, where it gets stuck in a painful spot…this usually happens when I am pregnant.

2. I tivo Days of Our Lives, they are my second family, I wish Sami would get over the stupid vendetta!

3. I came up with Vanessa’s and Chandler’s names when I was about ten years old, I had my mom buy me a baby name book and I would circle the one’s I wanted for my future children and it was also another way to get ideas to name my Barbies.

4. I am a clean freak, and though I have children it makes it this much harder to keep up on it...especially when they follow me room to room to mess up what I have already cleaned! I have to wear gloves when I do the dishes and clean everything else. I have to have the house clean before I go to bed for the night!

5. My favorite restaurant is Red Lobster! Every year for my birthday I have to eat there! I love shrimp, shrimp, and more shrimp!!!!

6. I am a Cesar Wannabe, I watch dog whisperer all of the time and would love to be a dog whisperer like him one day…when I have free time.

7. I hate cantaloupe, eggnog and beets…sorry but I just can’t stand them!



So now I have to tag some people...I tag Amanda, Amy, and Kristin...if you already been tagged you can either do it again or disregard it.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Totally missed my name in that, thanks I will tag some others. Read my info on my tag. I think it is pretty fun to tag! Love your blog Janica!