
Since when I can remember we have always done a "Christmas Program" growing up....we missed the last few years because of family missionaries and newborn babies, and we had grown up. But this year is different, the time has come to start it up all over again, we have little children that CAN participate and be the Christmas program!!!! My sister Becky has always loved being in charge of planning the program and printing up little flyers and everything. So leave it to Becky and we can come up with some fun things!!! I sang "Where are you Christmas", Vanessa & Chandler sang "Jingle Bells". I also spend 24 hours or more putting together a DVD picture montage of the Frisby family, which turned out exceptional! WE had lots of fun! Thanks for bros and sistas for all the hard work!

Baby Johnathon smiling up at "Uncle" Dave
Bradley singing "Oh holy night"
Papa Bruce with Santa Claus on his lap?
Brian & Becky helping Jacen sing
No comments:
Post a Comment