Monday, December 17, 2007

My many Thanks


Yeah I know, this was long overdue!!! But I wanted everyone to know that I am THANKFUL!!!!


I am Thankful for my washer and dryer, so I don't have to do laundry at Granny's on SUNDAY...ALL DAY LONG!

I am Thankful for my HOUSE, and my OWN house!!! So I can raise my children in a nice, warm house and feel comfortable there!

I am Thankful for a PATIENT husband, one who is HARD working, loving and such a great FATHER!

I am Thankful for EVERYONE who played a part in getting me through SCHOOL, especially Dave who paid for it and who helped take care of the children when I was gone all night, Thanks also to my other BABYSITTERS: Ruth, Mom, Britt, Jake and others!

I am THANKFUL to live in SANDY, UTAH...HOW LUCKY ARE WE!!!! Thankyou Heavenly Father!!! That is just a TINY bit of what I have to be THANKFUL for!!!!
...AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I AM THANKFUL FOR MY LITTLE FAMILY!!!! I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE HEALTHY, BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN AND A WONDERFUL HUSBAND!!!

No comments: