Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Pay it Forward!!!


It is PAY IT FORWARD time. Which means presents in the mail and we ALL like presents and mail (except for bills and junk mail).
* All you have to do is Comment on this Post between now and Tuesday 12/11.
*On Wednesday 12/12 I will pick 3 lucky winners (I am crossing my fingers that 3 people actually comment) These lucky people will receive a package from me with something of my talent and/or just fun gifts!
**Remember by commenting you are committing to have to Pay It Forward on your blog after you receive your present. Have fun, enjoy, and I hope at least 3 people comment! :)

2 comments:

none said...

Leaving a comment. Not sure how this all works but we'll see.
Have a great week.

julie said...

I think this is a great idea! If I don't win, I will probably do it on my blog anyway.