January 11th: Ashton turned 10 months old! I can't believe it! Time has flown by soooo fast! He will be one in two months!!!! Ashton is now 18 1/2 pounds, he is making his carseat very hard to carry him, I still have him in his infant carseat just cause it's easier to let him sleep in it when we go places, like the mall or church. He is not crawling yet! By this time both Vanessa and Chandler were crawling! I asked the doctor about it and she said from what she has seen with Ashton that he is a very laid back, easy going baby that really doesn't care to move around and that I shouldn't worry about it, maybe he won't even crawl and skip to walking. Even though he isn't crawling he is sure getting places with just sitting, he gets into everything and makes messes!!! lol... I am sure lucky to have such a happy boy! 
2 comments:
That's awesome, Chandler is such a cutie! Thanks for coming to Johnathan's blessing, it was great to see you again.
That is such a cute picture of Chandler and Ashton.
Post a Comment