Saturday, January 5, 2008

Impress me? MUST READ!


Okay my husband probably doesn't want me posting this, but I had to!!! Guys are sure funny!!! Apparently after being married seven years, they still try to impress you? he he. So Dave and I are remodeling one of our bathrooms and we were moving the vanity out to the garage so he could use the space for his tools. I thought we were being careful by moving the sink/counter first and then the vanity later. So Dave thought he could take the whole sink/counter out by himself, it wasn't very heavy at all so he lifted it over his head and BOOM, the sink fell out right on his head and BROKE!!! I felt sooooo bad, I mean come on who would want a sink broken over your head? Poor guy!!! He then told me..."I guess that's what happens if you try to impress your wife!" The comment blew my mind away, I didn't even think of him trying to impress me, I was so worried about being careful!

2 comments:

julie said...

That is hilarious! Is he okay, though? I think that husbands still trying to impress their wives, mean they are still in love, I would start to worry, if he stopped trying to impress you!!! :)

Amy said...

Too funny! You do forget that they are still trying to impress you! Doug and I did a closet remodel over christmas and he was all man wanting to do the "hard" stuff him self. I am glad Dave didn't break his head on the sink that could hurt!