Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ashton's Birthday Cards...


I am so loving digi-scrapping! It is the best invention in the world! I also spend a lot of time doing digi-scrapping through Heritage Makers! I love it! Anyway, I did Ashton's Birthday invitations and Thankyou cards and thought I would post them so anyone can check it out!


3 comments:

Perry's said...

I haven't really gotten into the digi thing but everytime I see something it looks super cute, just like your invites. A friend told me it never looks as good once you print it out, what do you think? Love you invites though they are cute!

julie said...

I can't believe that he is one now! What a big boy. I love your invitations and thank you cards. If I did it that way, may be I'd actually get it done! Also thanks for introducing me to digi scrapbooking. It is so much fun!

Amy said...

I really like digi scrapbooking too! I need to do more with it! We will have to get together and chat about Heritage Makers options for digi scrapping!