
March 2nd, 2008: My only niece, Alexia, had her baby blessing today! She is already 4 months old! After the baby blessing we had a dinner at my dad's office space, I made a yummy ice-cream dish! I bought Alexia this dress for her baby shower, I loved the dress so much that I bought one for my future baby girl, now hopefully one day I will get another one!

The Chadwicks: Brian, Jacen, My sister Becky and Alexia
I am holding cute Alexia!

All Cousins: Ashton, Jacen, Alexia, Vanessa, Johnathon, Peter, & Chandler (from left to right)
2 comments:
Alexia is so cute. I love that dress! Vanessa looks very proud of her job of holding the two babies. How cute!
I have been taking a blog fast so I could finish my book for book club this month. I missed reading your cute happenings with your family. I miss ya we should get together again! I love your cute stories too fun!
Post a Comment