
The other day, I couldn't find Vanessa anywhere, but I still hadn't checked her room...once I got there Vanessa was crying her eyes out and I had no idea why. We weren't mad at her for anything and then Dave asked her what was wrong...I left the room in case she was mad at me. She told daddy that she had her gum stuck in her hair and was scared for mommy (me) to find out. I think it would've been easier to be mad at her if the gum was stuck next to her scalp, but it was at the last two inches of her hair. So I got my sheers out and we gave her a haircut. I cut about two inches off, making it longer to grow her hair to her bum...but she needed to get rid of the dry ends anyway.

Vanessa's gorgeous hair before the gum

Vanessa holding up the hair with the gum, she is sad!

This is how much I cut off!
2 comments:
That is not too bad. It could have been worse! SO I am curious..whose idea is it to grow her hair to her bum? Yours, Vanessa's, or the Little Mermaid movie?
Love ya!
Did you know that peanut butter will get gum out of hair? I know it sounds disgusting, but we had to do it a couple of times in my house growing up with 5 girls! You just rub the peanut butter all around the gum and then comb it out. Then you of course have to wash it a million times to get the peanut butter out, but it is better then having to cut a ton of hair off (if it is high up on the head). I think that is all you do, it was a long time ago since I last did it. Vanessa's hair is so pretty! I know it must have been traumatic for her, but it will grow out and atleast you only had to cut off two inches.
Post a Comment