Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tooth Fairy visits the 2nd time!


Vanessa lost her 2nd tooth! Last time the Tooth Fairy didn't come until almost the morning of the next day after Vanessa had put her tooth under the pillow because the Tooth Fairy had a hard time getting into our house. This time the Tooth Fairy made a Magic door so she could get into Vanessa's room easily. She left Vanessa fifty cents, a fairy toy and a letter I wrote from the Tooth fairy.

April 21, 2008

Dear Vanessa,

Wow! You lost another one of your baby teeth! I am sorry it took me longer to get your first tooth but I had a hard time getting into your room so I decided to make you a door so that I can collect your tooth without any problems for the rest of your teeth..

Your beautiful tooth will help me build my Magical Tooth Fairy Castle! I am making a castle out of all the little girl’s and boy’s baby teeth, and once I am done building my castle I will throw the rest of your teeth up in the sky and they will turn into Shimmering Stars!

I am very proud of you. Vanessa you are growing up and part of growing up means taking good care of your teeth. I can tell you have been brushing your teeth because they are shiny, healthy and I see No cavities. Keep brushing your teeth and eat healthy so you won’t get any cavities because I can’t take any teeth with cavities! I know your tooth will be one of the best in my fairy collection. I have left something special in place of your tooth.

Until next time~

The Tooth Fairy

2 comments:

julie said...

Hey, did you make the tooth fairy door yourself or did you buy one from that lady? I cannot believe that Vanessa has already lost two teeth! Katelyn hasn't lost any yet, no loose teeth either.

Glass House said...

Julie~ I did make the tooth fairy door, I made it out of thick popsicle sticks and then I painted it with acrylic paint...I was pretty shocked that Vanessa lost her teeth so soon, I didn't lose my first tooth until I was in 1st grade!