I took this picture of Vanessa at our friend's wedding reception and immediately Dave said Vanessa looks older than she is...I don't know maybe it is how I do her hair? I do know that she is already trying to butt heads with me, but I try and veer away from that. She knows meanings to big words that I didn't know at her age, so maybe this generation could be really smart or maybe it's all in the Prenatal care?
5 comments:
Maybe it's just girls. Julie can get to anybody. Most days, I don't know if she and I will make it in the same house these next 15 years.
It's those beautiful eyes of hers! Yep.. that is what it is.
She is a doll!
I don't know what it is about this generation either. Katelyn seems older than she is by what she says (not her height:) and I swear she is already a teenager! What are we going to do with these little girls?! I agree with evryone else, that Vanessa is very pretty. She is such a cutie.
She is beautiful!!
Post a Comment