Chandler's first field trip in Preschool was to the Copper mine, he was so EXCITED!!! We had lots of fun, but the trip ended with tears and screaming at me because I wouldn't buy any toys at the Gift Shop!!! Every time we go to those gift shops, I CRINGE!!! So now I am going to advoid them at all costs!!!! I seriously had to count 1-2-3 to Vanessa because she was crying like a BANSHEE in the gift store, everyone was looking at me like I was evil but seriously you think I am going to spoil my kids so they never learn anything? I do time-outs in stores too! Other than the scene in the Gift shop we had fun! LOL!
Each tire is $30,000 and it takes 8 hours to replace a tire!!!!!
2 comments:
Yay! Jenna just got a timeout in the grocery store today.. right where you pick up your cart. We had some stares, but I don't care. They have to know that their behavior is not acceptable.. Plus, I figure if I'm calm, collected, and firm, no one's going to think anything bad... probably just grateful it's not them!
Very cool field trip. We get to go to the pumpkin patch on Friday. No big tires there though.
Post a Comment