We used an AWESOME photographer for our 2008 family photos!!!! It's a whole different style than we have used in the past, and I totally love it!!! I can't post all of the pictures since there are so many and I'd like to use some for a rainy day, but here are a few that I LOVE!
They turned out great! I love the one where you guys are holding hands and the kids are in the background. Vanessa has serious attitude and is so dang cute!!
Those are cool pictures. I especially love the one of you and Dave holding hands and the kids in the background. I also really like the one of you guys walking down the railroad tracks, the boys sitting on the tracks together, and the two of Ashton alone. Fun, fun, fun. I love pictures!
6 comments:
Great pics! I love the one with Vanessa on the railroad tracks. Could that girl have any more attitude? :) Very cute!
They turned out great! I love the one where you guys are holding hands and the kids are in the background. Vanessa has serious attitude and is so dang cute!!
I love those pictures. To bad you sprained your wrist. That sucks. Call me sometime to hang out. I am living in Sandy again.
Kimberly
so cute...love it! (love them all!) ps. sorry bout your wrist! :(
Those are cool pictures. I especially love the one of you and Dave holding hands and the kids in the background. I also really like the one of you guys walking down the railroad tracks, the boys sitting on the tracks together, and the two of Ashton alone. Fun, fun, fun. I love pictures!
Those pics are awesome! Your kids are adorable. Love that you got cute ones with just your hubby!
Post a Comment