Friday, September 12, 2008

Tagged by Julie

I've been tagged! The Rules are... tell about 6 quirks of yours and then Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same, be sure to leave a comment to let them know.


1. I have to wear gloves when I clean: Especially When I do the Dishes and the toilet!!! Some neighbor said the other day, "Oh your one of those people!" LOL!!! What does that mean?

2. I have the first calling in my ward that I have ever really enjoyed!: I am the song leader in our ward, and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I am always prepared (that's a first in any calling!) and I love to teach the kids the Primary songs!!! I am not perfect yet, I am still learning little things that can help the kids memorize, but I am one of the FUNNEST song leaders EVER!!! I have all these fun ways to learn songs and it seems like the kids really enjoy them!!! I really hope I get to keep this calling for 5 years or more!!!!

3. Keep me full or else...: I am usually a happy person, but if I don't keep myself full (not full to bloated though) or well rested I can be an irritable person!!!

4. I love to read: Reading hasn't always been on my top list until this year! The book Twilight has helped me get into a habit of reading. I love to read just right before bed, it helps me get tired enough to fall into a DEEP sleep!!! Which I do have problems sleeping and it seems reading has done away with that. I haven't found another awesome book to ready lately so if anyone has any ideas, let me know!!! Lately, I have been reading through the whole Ensign, which is definitely helping strengthen my testimony!!!

5. I like things MY way: I struggle with this too, it goes along with me being a perfectionist!!! One time I let Dave use my vacuum and what does he do? He runs over some object that destroys the vacuum and ruins my faith in him to vacuum the house! I have certain ways of folding the laundry, everything I do has a certain way I do it, so I end up doing too much. I even mow the lawn! Then I get put off at times and procrastinate some household duties!

6. I love dogs but...: I love animals, especially dogs, and yes I have two dogs, but my patience wears thin with them at times!!! It's like a catch 22 almost...I can't stand them shedding their hair but I love them, I can't stand them chewing on my cords outside and making the Direct TV charge us $75 to come out and fix what they destroyed but I am awesome at teaching them commands? I love my dogs but I can't stand the water coming down on my hardwood floor after they take a drink...I love my dogs but I hate the litter box !(For those who were wondering TiKa my lil' chihuahua is trained to go potty in a litter box, the big dog goes to the bathroom outside) But I love my dogs and I DEAL with it, I deal with their quirks. They are still in the puppy stage so they'll eventually get over their quirks, until then I'll just deal with it!


I hope you had fun reading about my quirks!

I tag Monica & Corey, Tracy, Jessica, & Stephanie.

2 comments:

julie said...

I like your new background. Even though we both used the same kit, you can barely tell. I love your quirks, except what did you mean about litter box???? You have dogs, not cats. I also love the family picture on the railroad tracks. What a cute idea.

Weatherman said...

Hey Jana!

Sorry I dropped off the blogging map lately. We were on vacation and then Monica and I both got sick so the blog had to suffer. Poor blog. Thanks for the tag! I'll talk to Monica and we'll come up with some fun quirks to post about ourselves. Your blog redesign looks great! Do you use Photoshop Elements or some other program?