TWO hours before Vanessa's birthday party, she decided to really "horse around" in the shower and fell on the porcelain tub and split open her chin!!! There was NO DOUBT that Nessa needed stitches!!! Even though it was bad timing, I was really amazed at how well I handled the situation without Dave around!!! In fact, Vanessa was the one who was "freaking out"!!! I called Dave (he was doing errands for the party) to come and get Vanessa to go get her stitches. He later told me that when it was time for the Doctor to sew her chin up that Vanessa started freaking out even more so they had to wrap her up like a "MUMMY" in order to keep
Vanessa arrived at her party a few minutes before all her friends showed up, we were very lucky that she was able to get taken care of so quickly at the Insta-care. I was very lucky that I had almost everything ready for the party the night before!
We had PIZZA, cake and Ice-cream. We had a huge surprise for Vanessa and her friends and some family!!! (We tried to make the party more of a friend party for Vanessa) We had a REAL mini-horse and eight other animals show up in our backyard for some REAL horsing-around!!!! We LOVED our experience with "Wild Things".
Thank you to all those who gave Vanessa gifts, she was definitely spoiled!

Congo the African Grey Parrot
Harmless the Pueblan Milk Snake
Itty the Sugar Glider
Wali the Blue-tongued Skink
Cuzco the Chinchilla
Camo the Chameleon
Thumper the Holland Lop Rabbit
Huff n' Puff the African Pygmy Hedgehog
And the BIGGEST SURPRISE...
Moony the Miniature Horse!!

The 8X8 digi-scrap page I did up for Vanessa's birthday invitation
Harmless the Pueblan Milk Snake
Itty the Sugar Glider
Cuzco the Chinchilla
Thumper the Holland Lop Rabbit
Huff n' Puff the African Pygmy HedgehogAnd the BIGGEST SURPRISE...

The 8X8 digi-scrap page I did up for Vanessa's birthday invitation
5 comments:
Wow, what a party. Nolan split his chin in Blanding. That same doc had sewn up Will's chin years ago. I'm glad the made it to that awesome party!
How sad that she split her chin open before her birthday party. I did it in Middle School on New Years Eve on some black ice and had 5 stiches too. It hurt! Poor Vanessa, but what a cool party to take her mind off of it. I bet she just loved it, and I am sure you will be famous for that party for years to come:) It looks like tons of fun!
You are such a cute and adorable mom to throw such a great party! You are amazing!
What a fun party! I can't believe that she fell right before and had to get stiches! Making memories...right?!?
That was so much fun, thanks for inviting us to come!
Post a Comment