Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Ashton's Blessing


Ashton is now 8 weeks old and his blessing was Sunday, May 6th at our ward house. I would have post this blog earlier but after the events of the blessing I was drained! Ashton is about 9 lbs., he is still very small, but very chunky. The blessing was a huge success and I enjoyed all of the family and friends that came to share in Ashton's blessing. In testimony meeting I was very touched by those in my family and some friends who bore their testimonies! Thank you so much! There was a testimony in particular, I won't mention anyone's names, that really touched me and was very well said! Thank you again! Also, thanks to all those who gave a helping hand in preparing food and serving it. I missed those who couldn't make it to the blessing and hope they can come to any of the other one's in the future. I tried to get pictures of all those who came, but some I didn't get the chance. So take a look at the pictures I posted.

Ashton Scott in his blessing outfit


Here I am holding Ashton


Karen, Granny, Britt, Brian & Becky



My mom, dad, & Uncle LaDell



Brian & Becky



Jacen enjoying the food

(Brian & Becky's son)


Brad, Steph & Peter



My cousin Sarah & Matt



Aunt Sid & Uncle LaDell



Grandpa Rene & Grandma Renee



Melissa & Tim



Lenora holding Ashton



My good friend Marci



Dave, Jared (Marci's hubby) & g-pa








4 comments:

Greedy Kristian said...

Stop the press....hold the phone...is that Marci Vlam?

Glass House said...

Yes it is Marci Vlam Draper! She lives in our ward and to think I never really knew her in highschool! I love this girl!

Greedy Kristian said...

Oh my gosh. Tell her I say hello and to give me a call (you have my number). I love that girl to death!

DentalDad said...

Sorry we couldn't be there. We were moving everything from Logan down to Orem. We are happy for you and hope everything went well.