Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ashton is 9 months old!!!


Ashton turned 9 months on the 11th!!!! He went to his well-child visit on Thursday the 13th. I guessed he was 18 lbs but he is actually 17.5 lbs, and every thinks he is such a big boy but apparently he's NOT, he is only 12 percentile in weight, 50 percentile being average, so he is way below average!

Much has happened with our little one the past couple of days!!!! December 5, 2007: Ashton started clapping his hands, not perfect, but he has been making good attempts.

On Sunday, December 9th we were getting all upset that Ashton was getting sick again, after he had just healed from a cold and ear infection....Dave said he swore his front tooth was coming in...and I told him that it isn't normal for the front tooth to come in first...so I almost brushed it off without even investigating, I had checked his mouth about a hundred times to see if any were coming in before. I looked in and there was a little tip of his left front tooth peeking out!!! I looked on the bottom, directly below the one coming in and he had another tooth peeking out!!!! So he has been a little fussy, but not bad enough for such a happy, laid back little baby!!! We are so lucky to have such a sweet boy in our lives!!! Thankyou Heavenly Father!

3 comments:

Amy said...

He is just a doll! You have every right to be proud! Merry Christmas!

tanya.... said...

Love your blog and glad we found it!! Keep in touch.

Perry's said...

Hey-
I am so glad you found my blog and that now I can look at yours. I was just in Utah and my mom gave me all your info and you sent it too so thanks! I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you I just couldn't get to your blog. Your family is sooooooo cute I love your darling kids. It's nice to see how you are doing after all these years. I love blogging so we can keep in touch. Hope all is well and you have a very Merry Christmas. Talk to you soon!

Love, Sherri