Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas at the Glass House



We did put up our Christmas decorations just after Thanksgiving day. Here is what the Glass House looks like at Christmas. We finally put lights up outside, some day I want to decorate all 20 trees in our front yard, but for now we have one big, HUGE Christmas Tree that is decorated.





I also put up a Christmas Village, I love doing it because my children love looking at it, their imaginations come alive. I have two Christmas trees we decorate, one in our family room for the children and one in front of our window in our living room that I get to decorate by myself. The Christmas spirit is staying here for the season! Merry Christmas!!!


In the family room:
Our Living room Christmas Tree

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are just the cutest! I love all your traditions and you cute decorations! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!