Sunday, July 20, 2008

Did she really do that?


These are one of those times that I say "oh my GAD!" This happened a while back, I didn't really ever want to post this, but now that time has passed, I thought that some of my readers would love a good laugh! Vanessa has a friend that she loves to play with at school, his name is Ian. Well, one day at school Vanessa and Ian decided they wanted to play "wild cats", I guess that is where they get on their hands and knees and growl at each other. LOL So as they were playing this game or what not, Vanessa decided to hunt Ian and he was attempting to crawl away and she caught him and decided to BITE HIS BUTT!!!! Did she really do that? YES! So whenever I see this little boy, that's all I can think of!


Another thing that happened with Vanessa but I have never told anyone cause it is just shocking to me! Vanessa has been kissed! She was kissed at 4 years old!!! Ahhhh!

2 comments:

julie said...

Vanessa is such a cutie, and the way you do her hair, who couldn't resist kissing her? But I know what you mean. Boys have tried to kiss Katelyn but she told them no! Good girl. The biting the butt thing is very funny. I wouldn't worry about it. I have a picture of me biting Jared's butt when I was one. Kids will be kids.

Weatherman said...

oh my Gad, that's something I haven't heard in a really long time! LOL! That reminds me of crusin around with your Mom! Well Jana, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree eh? (kissing)
Monica